A group of more than a dozen students and chaperones traveling home to Boston fell ill on Sunday, an American Airlines spokesman told CNN.
Boston EMS said they transported 13 patients from Logan International Airport to the Massachusetts General Hospital with minor symptoms. No other passengers or crew members felt ill, American Airlines said.
According to CNN affiliate WCVB, group chaperones reported everyone "ate the same thing" the night before they boarded their flights.
The American Airlines spokesman said the group was on a flight from Miami to Boston. Calls from CNN to the Massachusetts Port Authority were not immediately returned.
- Pelosi says Trump is 'engaged in a cover-up'
- Sneak peek at world's first guitar-shaped hotel
- Fortnite teams up with Michael Jordan for crossover
- Tampax presenta nueva línea de toallas higiénicas y tampones orgánicos
- Muertes por cáncer disminuyen en EE.UU., pero aumentan muertes por enfermedades cardíacas