A group of more than a dozen students and chaperones traveling home to Boston fell ill on Sunday, an American Airlines spokesman told CNN.
Boston EMS said they transported 13 patients from Logan International Airport to the Massachusetts General Hospital with minor symptoms. No other passengers or crew members felt ill, American Airlines said.
According to CNN affiliate WCVB, group chaperones reported everyone "ate the same thing" the night before they boarded their flights.
The American Airlines spokesman said the group was on a flight from Miami to Boston. Calls from CNN to the Massachusetts Port Authority were not immediately returned.
- Judge halts Calif. law forcing Trump to release tax returns for ballot
- Migrants will again be able to request medical deferments
- Williamson entertained 9/11 conspiracy theories in 2012 interview
- The famous Three Mile Island nuclear plant is closing
- US expels two Cuban diplomats to UN citing national security threat
- Bernie Sanders campaign hits 1 million donors
- Democratic donor Ed Buck to face a federal charge, source says
- Civil rights activist Emily Clyburn dies at 80