(CNN) - Sometimes a touchdown is so exciting, you just gotta ... uh... punch your quarterback in the face?
That's exactly what Rutgers center Mike Maietti did on Saturday, when the Scarlet Knights scored against the Boston College Eagles.
After Rutgers quarterback Art Sitkowski connected with wide open running back Raheem Blackshear on a 74-yard pass, Maietti ran to Sitkowski, picked him up, and punched him straight in the face.
Despite the blow, everything appeared to be fine. Sitkowski's head whipped back and the two carried on celebrating like nothing strange happened.
Sadly, Rutgers couldn't punch its way to a victory. The Eagles beat them 30-16.
- Experts question Trump's Turkey rhetoric
- Mark Allen, soldier injured in 2009 search for Bowe Bergdahl, dies
- Year after kidnapping, Jayme Closs says she feels 'stronger every day'
- Ronan Farrow says National Enquirer shredded Trump-related documents
- US troops angered by Trump's Syria policy: 'We betrayed' the Kurds
- Hunter Biden to sit down for TV interview Tuesday
- Many US Nobel Prize winners immigrants
- The Saddleridge fire near Los Angeles is 43% contained