Robert Redford’s latest movie will be his last, the 81-year-old actor told Entertainment Weekly.
He says his new movie, “The Old Man and the Gun,” will be his last time behind the camera.
The magazine said he had made the same claim in 2016, but this time he says it’s for real.
“Never say never, but I pretty well concluded that this would be it for me in terms of acting, and [I’ll] move towards retirement after this [because] I’ve been doing it since I was 21,” Redford told Entertainment Weekly. “I thought, ‘Well, that’s enough.’”
In the movie, Redford plays a real-life career criminal who robs banks and breaks out of prisons, the magazine said.
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver's restaurant chain collapses
- Lonely Planet names top summer destinations in Europe
- Google seguirá enviando actualizaciones de software para teléfonos Huawei por 90 días más
- Estados Unidos intercepta bombarderos y cazas rusos frente a las costas de Alaska
- Sea levels may rise much faster than previously predicted