Robert Redford’s latest movie will be his last, the 81-year-old actor told Entertainment Weekly.
He says his new movie, “The Old Man and the Gun,” will be his last time behind the camera.
The magazine said he had made the same claim in 2016, but this time he says it’s for real.
“Never say never, but I pretty well concluded that this would be it for me in terms of acting, and [I’ll] move towards retirement after this [because] I’ve been doing it since I was 21,” Redford told Entertainment Weekly. “I thought, ‘Well, that’s enough.’”
In the movie, Redford plays a real-life career criminal who robs banks and breaks out of prisons, the magazine said.
- McDonald's buying AI startup
- Acusan en Indonesia a un hombre ruso de intentar contrabandear un orangután bebé drogado en una
- 2 men arrested in fatal shooting of off-duty Chicago officer
- 2nd man who died in Democratic donor's home overdosed on meth
- Airbus logra un enorme acuerdo con China mientras Boeing batalla con la crisis del 737 MAX