Acura is recalling more than 360,000 SUVs worldwide because water can get into the tail lights and make them go dark, The Associated Press reported Monday.
The recall of Honda’s luxury brand is mostly in North America. It covers the MDX from the 2014 through 2019 models.
Water can get into the light assemblies and cause electrical problems because of a manufacturing issue, AP said.
Acura said there have been no reports of crashes or injuries.
Dealers will replace the seals or install new light assemblies and wiring, the AP said. Owners will be notified next month.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto