Acura is recalling more than 360,000 SUVs worldwide because water can get into the tail lights and make them go dark, The Associated Press reported Monday.
The recall of Honda’s luxury brand is mostly in North America. It covers the MDX from the 2014 through 2019 models.
Water can get into the light assemblies and cause electrical problems because of a manufacturing issue, AP said.
Acura said there have been no reports of crashes or injuries.
Dealers will replace the seals or install new light assemblies and wiring, the AP said. Owners will be notified next month.
- Hunter Biden says he will step down from Chinese company
- Pennsylvania teacher on leave without pay after racist tirade
- 6 injured in shooting on Philadelphia highway
- Netflix's 'Rhythm + Loud' features late rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Biden: ‘I'm the reason there is a impeachment going on'
- Japanese artist's decade-old doodle skyrockets in value
- Retired general: ‘There is blood on Trump's hands'
- These three young women just made history