(CNN) - Subaru is recalling more than 350,000 Foresters over an airbag issue, The Associated Press reported Friday.
An electrical connection in the front passenger seat of vehicles with heated seats may loosen and deactivate the airbag, even though the seat is occupied, the wire service said.
Foresters from 2015 to 2018 are covered. Vehicle owners and dealers will be notified to inspect the system and have it replaced for free, if necessary.
Replacement parts aren’t currently available, and owners will be notified starting Nov. 29.
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- Clinton calls UK gov't 'shameful' for not publishing Russia report
- Red tide back off the coast of Florida
- Australia's firefighters battle historic blazes
- UK Labour Party has 'large scale cyber attack' on digital platforms
- Islamic Jihad leader killed in Israeli airstrike
- Chemical attack at kindergarten in China injures 51 children
- US braces for late autumn cold snap