(CNN) - Subaru is recalling more than 350,000 Foresters over an airbag issue, The Associated Press reported Friday.
An electrical connection in the front passenger seat of vehicles with heated seats may loosen and deactivate the airbag, even though the seat is occupied, the wire service said.
Foresters from 2015 to 2018 are covered. Vehicle owners and dealers will be notified to inspect the system and have it replaced for free, if necessary.
Replacement parts aren’t currently available, and owners will be notified starting Nov. 29.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto