Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry is donating $25,000 to help a fellow golfer on the Web.com Tour, according to ESPN.com.
Curry, who took part in the tour's Ellie Mae Classic this weekend for the second straight year, is donating the money through his and his wife's foundation to the GoFundMe page for Scott Harrington and his wife, Jenn Harrington, who is fighting cancer.
Jenn Harrington was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in May for the second time, according to the GoFundMe page.
Scott Harrington has taken a leave from the Web.com Tour as his wife receives treatment.
Curry posted a 1-over 71 in the first round of the Ellie Mae Classic in Hayward, California, on Thursday, but followed it up with an 86 in the second round Friday to finish last.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto