Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry is donating $25,000 to help a fellow golfer on the Web.com Tour, according to ESPN.com.
Curry, who took part in the tour's Ellie Mae Classic this weekend for the second straight year, is donating the money through his and his wife's foundation to the GoFundMe page for Scott Harrington and his wife, Jenn Harrington, who is fighting cancer.
Jenn Harrington was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in May for the second time, according to the GoFundMe page.
Scott Harrington has taken a leave from the Web.com Tour as his wife receives treatment.
Curry posted a 1-over 71 in the first round of the Ellie Mae Classic in Hayward, California, on Thursday, but followed it up with an 86 in the second round Friday to finish last.
- Study: North America has lost 2.9 billion birds since 1970
- Maine laws expanding abortion access go into effect
- Flaw in iOS 13 can expose your contact details
- Dave wins 2019 Mercury Prize for best album of the year
- 1,000 Amazon employees plan walkout Friday
- Crew member who survived dive boat fire sues owners
- What's known about Trump's phone calls with foreign leaders
- Migrants will again be able to request medical deferments