(CNN) - This is why we can't have nice things.
As the Women's World Cup soccer champions celebrate their fourth trophy, someone went into midfielder Allie Long's hotel room and took money and a few very special personal items.
Long tweeted Thursday that someone stole her belongings after ESPN's 2019 ESPY Awards (where the team took home the Best Team title).
"Someone stole my wedding ring, cash and the key to my favorite city after just receiving it from my hotel room. Do you make copies @NYCMayor? I would love a new one," Long said.
The Los Angeles Police Department is reviewing video from the hotel, according to CNN affiliate KABC.
Each of the players on the team received a key to New York City by Mayor Bill de Blasio after their victory parade in Manhattan.
The keys are the highest honor the city gives, de Blasio said.
"This team brought us together and this team showed us so much to make us hopeful," he said.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto