The Seattle Seahawks, Philadelphia Eagles and Tennessee Titans will make their London debuts next season as part of three NFL games scheduled for 2018, the league announced Thursday morning.
The three games will be played consecutively starting with Week 6's matchup between the Seahawks and the Oakland Raiders Oct. 14 at soccer team Tottenham Hotspur's new stadium currently under construction in north London.
The following two weeks will see the Eagles play the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Titans taking on the Los Angeles Chargers, with both games set for Wembley Stadium. Those games will be Oct. 21 and 28, with the order of the games announced closer to the season.
The three-game slate is a reduction from the four London games the NFL held during the 2017 season.
With three new teams taking part in the international games, that will leave only the Houston Texans, Green Bay Packers and Carolina Panthers as not having played a London game.
The league is now more than a decade into playing regular-season games in London after kicking off the series in 2007.
- Saudi Arabia executes 37 people for terror-related crimes
- Se abren reservaciones para Star Wars Galaxy en Disneyland
- Death toll rises to 16 after Philippines earthquakes
- Kohl's goes all-in on Amazon, bringing free returns to every store
- Corte Suprema escucha argumentos sobre una polémica pregunta sobre el estatus de ciudadanía en el