Pink will perform the national anthem prior to the kickoff of Super Bowl LII on Feb. 4, the NFL announced on Monday.
The pop star had teased the announcement on Twitter Saturday, saying "I'm really looking forward to 2018. I'm really excited about the Grammy's. Tour. Some other stuff that's a secret still and I can't wait til it's not a secret."
Pink, who released her latest album, "Beautiful Trauma," in October, joins the likes of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Luke Bryan, Idina Menzel, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys to perform the national anthem before a Super Bowl.
The other musical guest at Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis will be Justin Timberlake, who is returning to play the halftime show for the first time since Janet Jackson's infamous "wardrobe malfunction" at Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004.
- AriZona Iced Tea y Adidas ofrecieron zapatos superexclusivos por 99 centavos y la policía tuvo que
- Menos de 1.000 familias han sido separadas en este año fiscal, dice el Departamento de Seguridad
- Boeing will take a $5 billion charge for its 737 Max troubles
- Broken heart syndrome and cancer are connected, scientists say
- Dems lift hold on Treasury nominees amid fight over Trump's taxes