With a 5-1 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Sunday night, the expansion Vegas Golden Knights now sit atop the NHL standings.
The road win gave Vegas a 31-11-4 record, which totals 66 points and puts them one point ahead of the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The Golden Knights are now just two wins away from tying the record for wins by an expansion team. That record is shared by the Anaheim Ducks and Florida Panthers, which each won 33 games during the 1993-94 season.
Vegas' win on Sunday night gave them a 2-1-1 record on their four-game road trip. They return home to play Columbus on Tuesday and the New York Islanders on Thursday.
- Sneak peek at world's first guitar-shaped hotel
- Fortnite teams up with Michael Jordan for crossover
- Tampax presenta nueva línea de toallas higiénicas y tampones orgánicos
- Muertes por cáncer disminuyen en EE.UU., pero aumentan muertes por enfermedades cardíacas
- Federal court unseals Michael Cohen search warrants