With a 5-1 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Sunday night, the expansion Vegas Golden Knights now sit atop the NHL standings.
The road win gave Vegas a 31-11-4 record, which totals 66 points and puts them one point ahead of the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The Golden Knights are now just two wins away from tying the record for wins by an expansion team. That record is shared by the Anaheim Ducks and Florida Panthers, which each won 33 games during the 1993-94 season.
Vegas' win on Sunday night gave them a 2-1-1 record on their four-game road trip. They return home to play Columbus on Tuesday and the New York Islanders on Thursday.
- Philadelphia man free after nearly 28 years
- Excarcelan a clarinetista opositora al gobierno de Maduro
- 5 cosas que debes saber este 17 de julio: ¿es Trump racista?, visas temporales, la crisis política
- Marshall Islands a bit more radioactive
- Abigail Disney visitó Disneyland en secreto y dice que está "furiosa" por lo que vio