The Vegas Golden Knights made history on Tuesday night by beating the Los Angeles Kings 1-0 to complete a sweep of their first-round playoff series.
By doing so, the expansion Golden Knights became the first franchise in NHL history to sweep a postseason series in its inaugural season.
The Golden Knights got 31 saves in the shutout by goalie Marc-Andre Fleury and a goal from defenseman Brayden McNabb in the road win at Staples Center.
Vegas now awaits the winner of the San Jose Sharks-Anaheim Ducks series, which the Sharks lead 3-0 going into Wednesday's Game 4.
- Meet Karli, the new 'Sesame Street' muppet in foster care
- White House expected to block McGahn's testimony to committee
- Inflación disparada, aumento de la migración, sanciones a funcionarios y levantamiento cívico
- Amash draws House challenge after impeachment tweetstorm
- New York might make it illegal to text while walking