BUFFALO, N.Y. - Attention engaged couples: How would you like to have 'New Era Field' on your wedding invitation?
The Buffalo Bills are now accepting nominations for a halftime wedding at the 50-yard line on September 29, when the Bills host the New England Patriots.
Among the questions couples must answer on the online nomination form : "How long have you been a Buffalo Bills fan?" and "What is your favorite Buffalo Bills memory?"
The first round of the contest runs through July 7.
The winning couple will receive custom jerseys and tickets to the game for themselves and 20 guests.
A reception will follow the ceremony.
- DOJ watchdog report expected to say Russia probe launched properly
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- Navy secretary says SEAL review should proceed despite Trump's opposition
- Homeland Security expands migrant returns to Mexico
- Inside WeWork's week from hell: How the mass layoffs went down
- RNC spent nearly $100,000 on Donald Trump Jr.'s book
- Federal judge awards journalist Jason Rezaian and family $180 million
- Bloomberg places at least $29 million in TV ads over next two weeks