"It will ultimately be a family decision," Harris, who represents California, told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski at an event in San Francisco on Saturday, according to Politico. "And over the holiday, I will make that decision with my family."
Harris, who is in her first term as a senator, has been the subject of speculation as a potential contender for the White House since her ascendency to office in Washington.
When she won in 2016, she made history as both the first African-American woman to represent California in the Senate and as the first Indian-American senator in the country.
- Trump revokes California's auto emissions standards waiver
- Trump says he's ordering new sanctions on Iran
- British Airways pilots call off second strike
- Mountain lion gets trapped in California home
- Stephen King fan? Get paid $1,300 to watch his scariest films
- Iran's Rouhani comes out swinging against US
- A 'The Princess Bride' remake? Inconceivable!
- Fernando Ricksen, former Rangers player, dies at age 43