"It will ultimately be a family decision," Harris, who represents California, told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski at an event in San Francisco on Saturday, according to Politico. "And over the holiday, I will make that decision with my family."
Harris, who is in her first term as a senator, has been the subject of speculation as a potential contender for the White House since her ascendency to office in Washington.
When she won in 2016, she made history as both the first African-American woman to represent California in the Senate and as the first Indian-American senator in the country.
- Bank of America: Investors most bearish since 2008 crisis
- California's PG&E to pay $1 billion to local governments for wildfires
- Richer countries have less faith in vaccines, survey finds
- Pharmacy tests turn up another cancer-causing compound in heart drugs
- BBB warns about companies offering DNA testing kits