DORAL, Fla. (WPLG) -- It’s something you would hope would be spelled correctly in any situation, especially outside of a school.
But a spelling mishap quickly went viral – and left officials in Doral, Florida, scrambling to correct their elementary mistake.
The slip-up happened in a crosswalk, with “school” being spelled “scohol.”
"It's not a good thing when you misspell school. It's not a good look. At all,” said onlooker Maxwell Easter.
It was ironic enough to go viral, and had people stopping by for selfies.
"My buddy pulled it up on Twitter and saw that someone had misspelled school and we had to come see it for ourselves," Easter said.
The mistake won’t stick around. The City of Doral saw the viral post and responded on Twitter, saying they’re working expeditiously to correct it. They also thanked everyone for bringing it to their attention.
- Enrique y Meghan comparten fotos tras bambalinas de su boda por su primer aniversario
- Oprah Winfrey surprises New Jersey high school with $500,000 gift
- Canadian mayor's knitting shows men still dominate debate
- Final de ‘Game of Thrones': ¿un cáliz envenenado?
- Romney says no evidence of impeachable conduct for Trump