(CNN) - Breathtaking.
That's the word being used to describe Hailey Bieber née Baldwin's formal wedding gown.
Last week, the model married Justin Bieber a second time at a ceremony at luxury resort Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina.
On Monday, Mrs. Bieber celebrated the one-week anniversary of their latest ceremony by sharing some photos of her wedding gown on her official Instagram account.
"Last Monday was the most special day of my life," one of her captions read.
According to People magazine, she "walked down the aisle in a lace off-the-shoulder, long-sleeve Off-White wedding dress with mermaid-style skirt and long, sheer veil that featured designer Virgil Abloh's signature block lettering."
The lettering on the veil read "'Till Death Do Us Part."
- Police reform moves in fits and starts
- Hong Kong chief executive defends police
- Indiana driver found guilty of homicide
- Weapons seized from neo-Nazi leader in Washington
- Prince estate releases unheard track
- Clinton server email use investigated
- Drug companies fail to reach settlement ahead of opioid crisis trial
- Rep. Elijah Cummings' body will lie in state at Capitol next week