A 62-year-old man became stuck in waist-deep mud when he was playing "Pokemon Go" behind his New York home at 2 a.m. Sunday, The Associated Press reported.
The unidentified man was playing the new, popular mobile game when he wandered into thick woods behind his house in Coeymans, New York. According to the Associated Press, authorities said the man became trapped in a mud pit up to his waist.
The man used his phone to call 911 for help.
- Appeals court says Congress can seek Trump's tax returns
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- Taylor Swift's 'Lover' remix a duet with Shawn Mendes
- Greta Thunberg to sail from US to Spain
- AOC says Republicans must decide their role in 'scope of history'
- Longest prison sentence in college admissions scandal handed down
- FBI busts $6 million iPhone, iPad counterfeit ring
- US Defense Department IG declines to open probe into Ukraine aid delay