Jiri Hudler, former NHL forward, is facing backlash after he demonstrated alleged belligerent behavior on a Delta flight from New York to Prague.
CBS Sports reports Hudler apparently demanded the flight crew supply him with cocaine, and when they denied his request, threatened the flight attendant, telling her he would have his friends kill her upon arrival to Prague.
Hudler, who was reportedly drunk, is also accused of doing cocaine in the plane's bathroom, and attempting to urinate on a food cart. Hudler refutes the reports and says it was "just such a small incident." Police are currently investigating.
Hudler played for the Dallas Stars last season, but is not currently under contract with any team. In 2015, he was awarded the NHL's Lady Byng Trophy, which is given to the "player adjudged to have exhibited the best type of sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability."
- Groenlandia: la increíble foto de unos perros jalando un trineo con las patas bajo el agua muestra
- Una joven de Alaska es acusada de matar a su amiga; un hombre que conoció en línea le prometió $ 9
- Jon Stewart responds to Mitch McConnell over 9/11 victim fund
- McConnell wonders why Jon Stewart is 'all bent out of shape'
- Murkowski joins McConnell's opposition to election security proposals