An Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 heading to the Kenyan capital Nairobi crashed near Addis Ababa, the airline said Sunday morning, March 10.
- 7 things to watch during Democratic presidential debate
- Record melting sees Swiss glaciers shrink 10% in five years
- AMC Theatres enters streaming market with on demand service
- Ohio voters voice Trump dismay but unsure about impeachment
- NASA unveils new spacesuits for next trip to moon
- Puerto Rico governor calls urgent meeting after shooting
- Jennifer Aniston joins Instagram with help from some 'Friends'
- Disney+ releases its launch lineup