(CNN) - Will she bring her Sarah Palin impersonation back?
That's just one of the questions as Tina Fey is set to host "Saturday Night Live" for a sixth time.
The show announced via Twitter on Wednesday that Fey will return for the Season 43 finale of "SNL" on May 19.
The musical guest will be Nicki Minaj.
Fey served as a head writer and "Weekend Update" anchor during her time on the show from 1997 - 2006.
Over the years she's made multiple cameos, but more recently has been busy as the co-creator of the new Broadway musical "Mean Girls," based on her 2004 comedic film of the same name.
Donald Glover will serve as host and musical guest, performing as Childish Gambino, on May 5 while Amy Schumer will serve as "SNL" host with musical guest Kasey Musgraves on May 12.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto