Talk about the ultimate engagement gift.
Alex Rodriguez shared an intimate note of congratulations from none other than former President Barack Obama on Friday. The note was addressed to Rodriguez and his fiancé, Jennifer Lopez.
"Michelle and I just wanted to congratulate you on your engagement," the handwritten letter read. "After 26 years together, we can say that whatever challenges life may bring, sharing them with someone you love makes it all better."
Rodriguez captioned the photo, "This means the world to us."
The former New York Yankee popped the question earlier this month to Lopez while on vacation in the Bahamas. The couple has been together for two years.
There's no word on a wedding date, but Lopez has a concert tour scheduled to begin on June 7.
It will be the fourth marriage for Lopez, who divorced singer Marc Anthony in 2014, and the second for Rodriguez, who has been divorced since 2008.
- Una joven de Alaska es acusada de matar a su amiga; un hombre que conoció en línea le prometió $ 9
- Jon Stewart responds to Mitch McConnell over 9/11 victim fund
- McConnell wonders why Jon Stewart is 'all bent out of shape'
- Murkowski joins McConnell's opposition to election security proposals
- Flint a finalist for prestigious international award