(CNN) - Prepare for some mourning from the Swifties.
Taylor Swift on Tuesday announced her U.S. and international concert dates and festivals for 2020.
They include Lover Fest West and Lover Fest East, her only U.S. concert dates next year so far.
Swift will become the first woman to open an NFL stadium when Lover Fest West on July 25 and 26 kicks off Los Angeles' SoFi Stadium's inaugural year of events.
The following weekend, July 31 and Aug. 1, Lover Fest East hits Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Opening acts for Lover Fest West and Lover Fest East will be announced soon.
The rest of the dates are all outside the United States.
The announced dates are:
June 20: Werchter Boutique (Werchter, Belgium)
June 24: The Waldbühne (Berlin)
June 26: Oslo Sommertid (Oslo, Norway)
July 1: Roskilde Festival (Roskilde, Denmark)
July 3: Open'er Festival (Gdynia, Poland)
July 5: Festival de Nîmes (Nîmes, France)
July 9: NOS Alive (Oeiras, Portugal)
July 18: Allianz Parque (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
July 25 and 26: SoFi Stadium (Los Angeles)
July 31 and August 1: Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Massachusetts)
Taylor Swift Tix Verified Fans can RSVP here starting today for preferred presale access; registration starts Thursday at 4 p.m. ET.
Taylor Swift Tix powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan was built to help artists get tickets to fans who intent to attend their events. Users will get access to Swift concert tickets three days ahead of the public sale on Oct. 17.
- Giuliani will defy House Democrats' impeachment subpoena
- Mounting frustration inside White House over Hill depositions
- Hotel opening on grounds of Versailles
- Giuliani role unnerves some congressional Republicans
- Sears' future is still in doubt 1 year after bankruptcy filing
- Homemade bomb explodes on Montana school's playground
- Russian military police patrol line between Syrian, Turkish forces
- Researchers hope DNA test may prove bones were Amelia Earhart's