Get ready to possibly add Boy George to the growing list of glam-rock biopics -- and he'd love to be played by a woman.
Sacha Gervasi, director of "My Dinner With Hervé," is reportedly working on a movie about the life of the Culture Club singer, who has been publicly weighing in on who he thinks should play him.
First pick? Sophie Turner.
The "Games of Thrones" star really does resemble the singer when he was younger.
"There's been some really interesting suggestions," Boy George said on Australian radio show, "Fitzy and Wippa."
"One of the most interesting suggestions was Sophie Turner. [People will say] 'She can't play you. She's a woman, you know.' But when I was 17, I would have loved to have been her," the singer said.
Turner's on board, responding to a tweet about the chance to play the singer with, "I'm SO down @BoyGeorge."
Fans loved the idea, with one writing, "She is perfect for it. Boy George was uncommonly beautiful."
The movie would come on the heels of other glam rock biopics, "Rocketman" and "Bohemian Rhapsody."
- GM presenta un Corvette radicalmente nuevo
- Debt, hurricanes, texting: Puerto Rico's troubles explained
- Wildfire burns nearly 7,000 acres near Prescott National Forest
- Un hombre de Corea del Sur se prende fuego afuera de la embajada japonesa en Seúl
- Feds arrest former top officials at company that distributed opioids