(CNN) - Wow, check out that veil.
Actress Priyanka Chopra shared photos and video on Tuesday of her breathtakingly beautiful wedding to singer Nick Jonas.
One Instagram photo showed the couple dressed for their Hindu ceremony, which was held Sunday in Chopra's native India.
The pair also held a Christian wedding ceremony the day prior, where Chopra wore a hand-beaded and embroidered Ralph Lauren gown with a 75-foot veil, according to People magazine.
The "Quantico" star shared video of her walk down the aisle, escorted by her mother, Madhu.
Jonas appears to wipe away a tear as his bride approaches.
"It was all tears. All tears," Chopra told People. "I could not hold it in. I think I was nervous and scared. But as soon as the curtains opened and I saw his face it was just like everything settled and I knew I was making the best decision of my life."
Chopra told the magazine that she loved making her nuptials "a religious mash-up."
"We took beautiful traditions that we both grew up with and personalized them in a way that made sense for us. It's been incredible to find the commonalities between our beliefs and figuring out how to blend them in a respectful and meaningful way," she added.
- McConnell speculates Senate impeachment trial could end by Christmas
- Hotel collapse: From rescue mode to recovery mode
- CBP: Duo caught transporting 32 migrants in semi-trailer across border
- Bill would require Bible study courses in Florida high schools
- Pakistan PM: Trump asked me to be a 'go-between' with Iran
- Kenya launches second phase of billion-dollar Chinese railway project
- Zimbabwe activists bid to stop plan to export 35 baby elephants
- Jennifer Aniston literally broke Instagram with her debut