(CNN) - Pink has been working pretty hard and it sounds like she will be taking a step back in 2020.
Speaking with "Entertainment Tonight" on the Country Music Association Awards red carpet, the singer was joined by her husband, Carey Hart, and their kids Willow, 8, and Jameson, 2.
Pink was there to perform her song "Love Me Anyway" with country star Chris Stapleton, and she talked about how hectic things have been.
"We did two and a half years of [music] and Willow's back in school now, Jameson's going to start pre-school soon," Pink said. "It's kind of the year of the family."
The star also praised her husband, with whom she will celebrate 14 years of marriage in January.
"Carey has a lot going on as well," she said of Hart, who went from being a professional motocross competitor to racing off-road trucks. "He's super supportive, he follows me around the world and now it's his turn."
According to Billboard, Pink's Beautiful Trauma Tour ranks as the 10th highest-grossing tour of all time, earning more than $397 million.
- Saudi shooter at Pensacola was taking aviation classes
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- Nashville cops nab 3rd escaped teen inmate
- Consider full evidence on impeachment
- Amazon will open a new office in New York City by 2021
- Ron Leibman, 'Norma Rae' and 'Friends' actor, dies at 82
- What we know about US military's program to train foreign troops
- Supreme Court blocks DOJ from restarting federal executions next week