(CNN) - Oprah Winfrey's avocado toast is not like yours.
On "The Daily Show" recently, host Trevor Noah asked about how normal life is for one of the world's richest women.
Winfrey revealed that she never runs out of toilet paper or power on her phone. And she also shared that she grows and uses her own avocados.
"I travel with my own bread and I bring my own avocados," she said. "I have my own avocado orchard. I think it's ridiculous to pay for avocados."
"Which is why you bought your own orchard," Noah joked. "Are you kidding me? That is not a normal story!"
For the record, Winfrey also grows her own veggies.
"The one thing I will not do is send my underwear out to be washed or cleaned," she said. "Do you know why? Because it's $5 for a pair of panties."
And there you have it: money saving tips from Oprah.
- Weinstein to appear in court Monday on indictment not yet made public
- David Ortiz just posted his first photos since being shot in June
- Rory McIlroy wins PGA Tour Championship
- Arpaio announces bid for sheriff re-election after Trump pardon
- 6 takeaways from town halls with Bullock, de Blasio
- 7 dead after small plane and helicopter collide on Spanish Mallorca
- Disney reveals new details about Star Wars hotel, Epcot overhaul
- Louisiana team wins Little League World Series