(CNN) - Oprah Winfrey's avocado toast is not like yours.
On "The Daily Show" recently, host Trevor Noah asked about how normal life is for one of the world's richest women.
Winfrey revealed that she never runs out of toilet paper or power on her phone. And she also shared that she grows and uses her own avocados.
"I travel with my own bread and I bring my own avocados," she said. "I have my own avocado orchard. I think it's ridiculous to pay for avocados."
"Which is why you bought your own orchard," Noah joked. "Are you kidding me? That is not a normal story!"
For the record, Winfrey also grows her own veggies.
"The one thing I will not do is send my underwear out to be washed or cleaned," she said. "Do you know why? Because it's $5 for a pair of panties."
And there you have it: money saving tips from Oprah.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto