(CNN) - Fresh off of graduating from college, Prince Jackson has joined his brother in launching a YouTube show.
The movie review show is hosted by Jackson, brother Bigi (formerly known as "Blanket") and their cousin, Taj Jackson.
Michael Jackson's eldest son announced the new show Wednesday on his official Instagram account.
"We are very excited to announce that we are starting a movie review channel. Right now you can go see our first ever video on my YouTube channel (link in bio)," he wrote in the caption. "We know that this is a very rough first video but we want to take you on the journey with us as we improve and develop the show."
"As usual all input is welcome here or in the YouTube comments," he added. "Expect more to come y'all."
The first episode is a review of the film "Avengers: Endgame."
For many, it was one of the first times to ever hear the voice of Bigi, 17, who is the King of Pop's youngest child.
Fans have followed his life, along with that of his brother and their sister Paris, 21, who where children when their father died of an overdose of propofol in June 2009.
Recently, Prince Jackson, 22, posted that he graduated cum laude from Loyola Marymount University's school of business with a degree focused on entrepreneurship.
He shared some images and video of friends and family celebrating him in his cap and gown.
"Honestly I can't tell you if all of it was worth it yet but I am proud of my degree as I believe it is a testament to my dedication and discipline," Jackson wrote in the caption. "I'm thankful for LMUs education of a whole person and the implementation of Jesuit values because I believe they inspire graduates like me to continue to change the world for the better."
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto