(CNN) - Baby No. 4 has arrived for Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West.
The reality star/mogul tweeted Friday about the 6-pound, 9-ounces arrival.
"He's here and he's perfect!" she wrote.
The pair on Thursday welcomed the baby via surrogate, and he joins sisters North, 5, and Chicago 1, and brother Saint, 3.
On "The Ellen Show" Thursday with her nieces and nephews, Kourtney Kardashian said her sister was supposed to join her but couldn't because the surrogate was in labor.
Their mother and family matriarch, Kris Jenner, appeared surprised and said she was not aware labor had started.
The baby's name is sure to be of interest.
In January, Kardashian West said she had been Googling Armenian boys' names in honor of her family's heritage but hadn't found anything.
- McConnell speculates Senate impeachment trial could end by Christmas
- Dutch family may have lived isolated on a farm for 9 years
- Complaint: 234,000 voters in Wis. should be purged from voter rolls
- Trump tweets pic attacking Pelosi. She makes it her cover photo
- Trump appears to confirm open secret about nuclear weapons in Turkey
- Brexit breakthrough 'unlikely' on eve of crucial summit
- Sandy Hook father awarded $450,000 from defamation suit
- Pence, Pompeo to meet with Erdogan after Trump undermines their effort