(CNN) - A surrogate for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has gone into labor with the couple's fourth child, their publicist said late Thursday night.
West and Kardashian are expecting a boy. During an appearance on "The Ellen Show" earlier in the day with her nieces and nephews, Kourtney Kardashian said her sister was supposed to be on the show, but could not make it because the surrogate was in labor.
Their mother and family matriarch, Kris Jenner, appeared surprised and said she was not aware that her daughter's surrogate had gone into labor.
In January, the TV reality star-turned-mogul said she has been Googling Armenian boys' names in honor of her family's heritage but hasn't found anything.
Her other children are named North, Saint and Chicago.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto