(CNN) - A surrogate for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has gone into labor with the couple's fourth child, their publicist said late Thursday night.
West and Kardashian are expecting a boy. During an appearance on "The Ellen Show" earlier in the day with her nieces and nephews, Kourtney Kardashian said her sister was supposed to be on the show, but could not make it because the surrogate was in labor.
Their mother and family matriarch, Kris Jenner, appeared surprised and said she was not aware that her daughter's surrogate had gone into labor.
In January, the TV reality star-turned-mogul said she has been Googling Armenian boys' names in honor of her family's heritage but hasn't found anything.
Her other children are named North, Saint and Chicago.
- Hunter Biden says he will step down from Chinese company
- Retired general: ‘There is blood on Trump's hands'
- These three young women just made history
- Elizabeth Warren escalates Facebook ad feud
- Firefighters make headway against biggest of Calif. wildfires
- UAW ups strike benefits for GM workers
- Canada rugby players help typhoon clean-up
- California becomes the first state to ban fur products