(CNN) - Justin Timberlake is finally back.
The singer has announced he will release a new album next month, his first studio album since 2013.
Timberlake is set to debut the record's first single, titled "Filthy," on Friday at midnight ET.
He said in a video announcing the new album that his son, wife and his home state of Tennessee were his biggest inspirations.
"It's personal," Timberlake said.
"Man of the Woods" will drop February 2, just two days before Timberlake takes the stage at the Super Bowl halftime show.
The performance will mark Timberlake's first return to the Super Bowl since his controversial set in 2004, when he ripped away part of headliner Janet Jackson's outfit, exposing one of her breasts.
- Pelosi slams Trump's arm sales, troop deployments
- Medics in the Bahamas can smell dead bodies
- The Amazon is still burning
- 'Gully Boy' is India's official entry to the 92nd Academy Awards
- South Korea's young men are fighting against feminism
- NYC judge: Pay undocumented tenant thousands for threatening ICE call
- Los Angeles declared September 21 'Earth, Wind & Fire Day'
- Poll: Warren surges, Biden fades in close Iowa race