(CNN) - The cast and crew of "Veep" are back in action.
Less than one year after star Julia Louis-Dreyfus announced she had breast cancer, the actress is healthy and back at work.
"So deeply grateful to be back together with all these superb people," Louis-Dreyfus wrote in a post on Instagram, accompanied by a video of her giving a short speech before filming commenced.
Production on the seventh and final season of HBO's "Veep" had been postponed as Louis-Dreyfus sought treatment.
Throughout her recovery, the "Seinfeld" alum would give her fans sometimes-cheeky updates on her condition.
In one photo, she posted a photo of herself sporting a hoodie and a drawn-on mustache with the caption: "Chemo #2: finito. We are NOT f***ing around here."
In February, she boasted about "great results" after undergoing surgery.
"Veep" is expected to return to HBO in 2019.
- West Virginia teachers back on strike after sparking protests nationwide
- Snow, ice expected to wallop more than 90 million people
- Justice Thomas calls for reconsideration of landmark libel case
- Dems to investigate Flynn-backed Saudi nuclear power efforts
- Dolly Parton says her husband isn't a big fan of her music