LAS VEGAS - James Holzhauer, the Las Vegas man who is killing it on “Jeopardy!” right now, just shared some of his winnings for a good cause.
Holzhauer has donated $10,000 to Project 150, a non-profit organization that aims to help homeless, displaced and disadvantaged high school students in more than 75 schools in Nevada.
The donation will be used to supply food and basic necessities to Southern Nevada teens.
Holzhauer secured his 22nd win last Friday on “Jeopardy!” and now has the second-longest winning streak in the history of the popular game show.
- 2020 candidates seek to wrest the spotlight from impeachment
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- Woman claims DNA test confirms Hunter Biden fathered her child
- Carolyn Maloney elected 1st woman to lead House Oversight Committee
- 145 graves from historic cemetery discovered at Tampa high school
- Attorneys for Epstein's prison guards point the blame at the system
- DHS sued for allegedly tracking, interrogating journalists
- UAW acts to remove its embattled president amid scandal