(CNN) - Jennifer Aniston's "Friends" co-stars will always be there for her -- even for her first day on Instagram.
The actress on Tuesday joined the social media platform with a bang, posting a photo with her former co-stars Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer, Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc.
"And now we're Instagram FRIENDS too," she wrote. "HI INSTAGRAM."
Aniston's foray into social media comes as her new Apple TV+ show, "The Morning Show," prepares to launch.
At a junket for the drama over the weekend, Aniston spoke with Entertainment Tonight about the appealing parts of joining Instagram.
"I think what you resist persists," she told Brooke Anderson. "I also think, you know, it's something that's part of our world now, and it's not going away and listening to [Reese Witherspoon] talk about it and how you can actually kind of have a little bit more control over the narrative that's out there and right some wrongs and some silly things that, God knows, are said often, sounds intriguing."
Apparently, intriguing was enough.
Welcome to the 'gram, Jen.
- House Judiciary wants McGahn testimony soon after Ukraine hearings end
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- US Senate unanimously passes Hong Kong rights and democracy bill
- UK Conservatives criticized for 'misleading' Twitter change
- Prosecutor accused of using daughter as bait to catch child molester
- Koala-sniffing dogs on mission to save animals in Australia bushfires
- Syracuse students camp out on campus to protest racist incidents
- Paddling the world's brightest bioluminescent bay