(CNN) - Jack Osbourne wants to clear something up: He is not a border patrol officer.
The former reality star and son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne took to his official Facebook page after gossip website Radar Online reported he was working for the border patrol.
"I DO NOT WORK FOR BORDER PATROL," the younger Osbourne wrote. "I'm a reserve law enforcement officer close to the border."
His mother, Sharon Osbourne, also talked about it Tuesday on her CBS daytime show "The Talk."
"He is a reserve policeman and he goes where he's needed," she said. "He's near the border, but he's not actually working on the border."
Jack Osbourne is currently also host, along with paranormal researcher Katrina Weidman, of the Travel Channel's "Portals To Hell" series.
In it the pair investigate different locations where there have been reports of paranormal activity.
He first came to fame as part of his family's MTV reality series, "The Osbournes" which ran from 2002 to 2005.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto