(CNN) - Jack Osbourne wants to clear something up: He is not a border patrol officer.
The former reality star and son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne took to his official Facebook page after gossip website Radar Online reported he was working for the border patrol.
"I DO NOT WORK FOR BORDER PATROL," the younger Osbourne wrote. "I'm a reserve law enforcement officer close to the border."
His mother, Sharon Osbourne, also talked about it Tuesday on her CBS daytime show "The Talk."
"He is a reserve policeman and he goes where he's needed," she said. "He's near the border, but he's not actually working on the border."
Jack Osbourne is currently also host, along with paranormal researcher Katrina Weidman, of the Travel Channel's "Portals To Hell" series.
In it the pair investigate different locations where there have been reports of paranormal activity.
He first came to fame as part of his family's MTV reality series, "The Osbournes" which ran from 2002 to 2005.
- Acting spy chief refuses to comply with House intel panel subpoena
- Shane Gillis' firing splits comedy community
- Rare bee loses 96% of its population
- Lewandowski: 'I have no obligation to be honest with the media'
- FBI seeking help identifying a bank robber dressed as a mummy
- Pelosi and other Democrats say no to Kavanaugh impeachment
- Survey: Nearly all airline customer service agents report harassment
- Trump on Cokie Roberts' death: ‘She never treated me nicely'