(CNN) - Jack Osbourne wants to clear something up: He is not a border patrol officer.
The former reality star and son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne took to his official Facebook page after gossip website Radar Online reported he was working for the border patrol.
"I DO NOT WORK FOR BORDER PATROL," the younger Osbourne wrote. "I'm a reserve law enforcement officer close to the border."
His mother, Sharon Osbourne, also talked about it Tuesday on her CBS daytime show "The Talk."
"He is a reserve policeman and he goes where he's needed," she said. "He's near the border, but he's not actually working on the border."
Jack Osbourne is currently also host, along with paranormal researcher Katrina Weidman, of the Travel Channel's "Portals To Hell" series.
In it the pair investigate different locations where there have been reports of paranormal activity.
He first came to fame as part of his family's MTV reality series, "The Osbournes" which ran from 2002 to 2005.
- Buttigieg accuses Trump of 'eroding the integrity of the military' with possible pardons
- Ex-GOP congressman calls for impeachment, says Trump an 'illegitimate president'
- 'Jeopardy!' champion James Holzhauer passes $2 million mark
- Navajo Code Talker, longtime New Mexico Sen. John Pinto dies at 94
- Flour sold at ALDI recalled after 17 people in 8 states get sick