(CNN) - You might be thinking, "Another music festival?"
But the inaugural three-day Day N Vegas sounds like a hip-hop lover's dream.
The festival kicks off Nov. 1 in Las Vegas featuring every big name in hip-hop and rap that you can think of: Migos, 21 Savage, Tyler, the Creator, Lil Uzi Vert, Miguel, 6LACK, Kali Uchis, Juice WRLD, Brockhampton, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Lil Nas X, Lil Baby and YBN Cordae.
But that's just the beginning -- there are a slew of other big names set to perform and headline, including J. Cole and Travis Scott.
Kendrick Lamar is set to close out the festival on Nov. 3.
Tickets go on sale Friday. They start at $299 for general admission and go up to $899 for a VIP package.
- GM presenta un Corvette radicalmente nuevo
- Debt, hurricanes, texting: Puerto Rico's troubles explained
- Wildfire burns nearly 7,000 acres near Prescott National Forest
- Un hombre de Corea del Sur se prende fuego afuera de la embajada japonesa en Seúl
- Feds arrest former top officials at company that distributed opioids