(CNN) - You might be thinking, "Another music festival?"
But the inaugural three-day Day N Vegas sounds like a hip-hop lover's dream.
The festival kicks off Nov. 1 in Las Vegas featuring every big name in hip-hop and rap that you can think of: Migos, 21 Savage, Tyler, the Creator, Lil Uzi Vert, Miguel, 6LACK, Kali Uchis, Juice WRLD, Brockhampton, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Lil Nas X, Lil Baby and YBN Cordae.
But that's just the beginning -- there are a slew of other big names set to perform and headline, including J. Cole and Travis Scott.
Kendrick Lamar is set to close out the festival on Nov. 3.
Tickets go on sale Friday. They start at $299 for general admission and go up to $899 for a VIP package.
- What House investigators have learned from Ukraine interviews
- First all-female spacewalk happens today
- Japan to pardon 550,000 criminals to mark new emperor's enthronement
- Saturday's Brexit vote appears too close to call
- Mattis laughs off Trump criticism
- Deported man reentered US, now charged with murder
- NYC EMT had stroke on job, colleague who tried to help had aneurysm
- Son of Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' Guzman at center of shootout