(CNN) - We can rest easy now about the inner workings of Kim Kardashian West's bathroom sinks.
People couldn't stop talking about the mysterious sinks in the Wests' bathroom after the reality star answered Vogue's 73 questions last week. Their sinks at first glance looked like solid, flat countertops with faucets but no drains, and many had questions about where the water goes.
So the Kardashian sister gave curious minds a breakdown of how the sinks work.
"Since everyone is a little bit confused about our sinks, I thought I would just show you guys a little tour," she said in her Instagram story.
First, she gave her 134 million plus followers a tour of the bathroom, and said that her husband Kanye was one of the minds behind the sinks.
"So the sinks. Kanye drew this," she said. "Kanye, Axel Vervoordt and Claudio Silvestrin all did this sink."
She went on to explain that there were eight prototypes of this sink and explained why the sinks aren't up against a wall (They thought it would look cooler).
But the magic happens when Kim turns on the faucet. She showed, closer up, that the area of the countertop under the faucet does gently curve downward toward a slit.
"There's a slit for the water, and it goes in," she said, while moving the faucet's handle. "You can put it on as high pressure as you want and no backsplash will come up."
And there you have it folks. Mystery solved.
- Experts question Trump's Turkey rhetoric
- Former NASA scientist says they found life on Mars in the 1970s
- Mark Allen, soldier injured in 2009 search for Bowe Bergdahl, dies
- Year after kidnapping, Jayme Closs says she feels 'stronger every day'
- Ronan Farrow says National Enquirer shredded Trump-related documents
- US troops angered by Trump's Syria policy: 'We betrayed' the Kurds
- Hunter Biden to sit down for TV interview Tuesday
- Many US Nobel Prize winners immigrants