(CNN) - Harry Styles put on quite a show Saturday, hosting "Saturday Night Live" and performing his new single "Watermelon Sugar."
For the performance, the former One Direction singer appeared on stage wearing a pink and red outfit and heels. He also rocked pink and blue nails.
"Watermelon Sugar," which was released on Saturday, is the second single off of his upcoming studio album "Fine Line."
Earlier in the show, Styles performed the first single, "Lights Up."
The British heartthrob also appeared in a number of skits, in which he poked fun at his love life and even threw shade at his former band mates.
"I love those guys, they are my brothers. Niall, Liam, Louis ..." Styles said, before jokingly forgetting the fifth former bandmate, Zayn Malik, who left One Direction months before the group split.
"Ringo, yeah that's it," Styles laughed.
"Fine Line" will be available on December 13.
- Saudi shooter at Pensacola was taking aviation classes
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- Buttigieg releases descriptions of McKinsey projects
- Reddit says UK election document leak points to Russia
- Players pictured under controversial 'Black Friday' headline embrace
- Iran releases American student
- 12 protesters killed in Baghdad
- Farmers stick with Trump over trade