HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Dear Marvel, don't talk about it -- be about it -- and get Keanu Reeves a role ASAP please and thank you.
The internet's boyfriend continues his reign of being everything we need in 2019 with word that Marvel would like to work with him.
Comicbook.com asked Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige about putting Reeves into one of its blockbusters to which Feige laughed and said, "We talk to him for almost every film we make."
"I don't know when, if, or ever he'll join the (Marvel Cinematic Universe), but we very much want to figure out the right way to do it," Feige said.
Allow us to bring you up to speed on why this absolutely needs to happen.
Reeves has been doing the damn thing this year with three movies so far -- "John Wick: Chapter 3 -- Parabellum," "Always Be My Maybe" and "Toy Story 4."
He also stole the show at the recent Xbox E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo event, while promoting the game "Cyberpunk 2077" in which he appears.
As if that weren't enough, he's now the poster child for how to pose respectfully for photos with women.
Feige likened the desire to incorporate Reeves into the Marvel dynasty to multiple efforts to snare Jake Gyllenhaal before he was cast as Mysterio in the forthcoming "Spider-Man: Far From Home."
It sounds like it's only a matter of time before Reeves suits up for Marvel, and we will be here waiting, cash in hand for movie tickets and merchandise.
- What House investigators have learned from Ukraine interviews
- Japan to pardon 550,000 criminals to mark new emperor's enthronement
- Saturday's Brexit vote appears too close to call
- Mattis laughs off Trump criticism
- Deported man reentered US, now charged with murder
- NYC EMT had stroke on job, colleague who tried to help had aneurysm
- Son of Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' Guzman at center of shootout
- China's economic growth plunges to lowest level since 1992