ROANOKE, Va. - Country singer Drake White was rushed to the hospital after he almost collapsed on stage while performing in Virginia.
White was the opening act for Scotty McCreery at Elmwood Park in Roanoke. He stopped mid-performance when he felt lightheaded and couldn't stand up, tour manager Andrew Stone told CNN affiliate WDBJ. It said a band member rushed to his aid.
"Hey friends- sorry we had to cut it short tonight," White tweeted later. "I'm getting checked out by some of Roanoke's finest docs and will keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers and continued support. Love ya!"
White is on tour with McCreery, an "American Idol" winner.
- Trump kicks off West Coast trip with New Mexico rally
- Omar: Admin 'that lies about weather maps' can't be trusted on Iran
- U. of Wyoming apologizes for dismissing players 50 years later
- Here's what we know about Purdue Pharma's bankruptcy filing
- Schiff says he confronted acting spy chief on whistleblower complaint
- White House tells Lewandowski not to answer questions
- DOJ to honor lawyers who supported Kavanaugh nomination
- How to impeach a Supreme Court justice