(CNN) - Beyonce is making good on her promise to headline the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Queen Bey was slated to headline last year's festival, but she was pregnant with her twins at the time and canceled due to doctor's orders. The superstar singer, who is married to rapper Jay-Z, gave birth to Rumi and Sir Carter in June.
Coachella released a statement last February via Beyonce's Parkwood Entertainment team saying she'd return this year to headline the event, which takes place annually in California's Inland Empire.
Lady Gaga stepped in as Beyonce's replacement.
The music festival, which is held over two weekends in April,will also be headlined by the Weeknd and Eminem.
Other musical acts include, Migos, Chromeo, Kygo, St. Vincent, Cardi B, French Montana and Miguel.
Tickets for the festival go on sale Friday.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto