(CNN) - "Dancing With the Stars" pro Cheryl Burke has married her longtime love, actor Matthew Lawrence.
According to People magazine, Burke, 35, and Lawrence, 39, were married Thursday at the Fairmont Grand del Mar in San Diego.
Their wedding party included actress Leah Remini, "Dancing's" Kym Johnson Herjavec and the groom's brothers, actor Joey Lawrence and musician Andy Lawrence.
The couple first met during the 2006 "Dancing With the Stars" season and dated for a year before they split.
Nine years later they reunited, and Lawrence proposed last year with the diamond her late father gave to her mother.
"Matt brings out the best in me," Burke told People. "He enjoys every moment and that helps me appreciate life even more."
- Pompeo says Saudi attack 'act of war' as Trump orders new sanctions
- Sandy Hook Promise releases chilling back-to-school PSA
- Streaming wars scorecard: What to watch and how much it will cost
- Trump raises $15 million despite war with top California officials
- How the GM strike could start a Midwest recession
- The Fed cut rates for the second time this year
- HUD official issued warning for violating Hatch Act
- US Navy confirms these UFO videos are real deal