(CNN) - "Dancing With the Stars" pro Cheryl Burke has married her longtime love, actor Matthew Lawrence.
According to People magazine, Burke, 35, and Lawrence, 39, were married Thursday at the Fairmont Grand del Mar in San Diego.
Their wedding party included actress Leah Remini, "Dancing's" Kym Johnson Herjavec and the groom's brothers, actor Joey Lawrence and musician Andy Lawrence.
The couple first met during the 2006 "Dancing With the Stars" season and dated for a year before they split.
Nine years later they reunited, and Lawrence proposed last year with the diamond her late father gave to her mother.
"Matt brings out the best in me," Burke told People. "He enjoys every moment and that helps me appreciate life even more."
- Supreme Court rejects appeal from DC prep school student
- Facebook quiere hacer de la criptomoneda algo convencional. Este es su plan
- Thanks to Warriors, Taco Bell to give away free Doritos Locos Tacos
- Study: Suicide rates among US youth continue to soar
- Así fue el terremoto y el tsunami que azotaron Japón en 2011; el más mortífero en la historia del