(CNN) - Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards, along with Lizzo, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Lil Nas X and Rosalía, MTV has announced.
Cabello released her debut solo album, "CAMILA" in January 2018 to rave reviews. She took home artist of the year and video of the year at the 2018 VMAs.
Mendes recently released two new singles, "If I Can't Have You" and his collaboration with Cabello, "Senorita."
Lizzo has been charting around the world with "Juice," "Good As Hell" and "Tempo," featuring Missy Elliott.
Bad Bunny, originally from Puerto Rico, is one of the top Latin urban artists of the moment and one of the pioneers of the Latin Trap movement.
Balvin, originally from Medellin, Colombia, is one of the top streaming music artists in the world.
Lil Nas X is known for the song of the year, "Old Town Road," featuring Billy Ray Cyrus.
Rosalía is making a global splash with her hit interpretations of flamenco music.
The show, hosted by comedian Sebastian Maniscalco, will also feature nominees Cardi B, Drake, H.E.R., Khalid, Jonas Brothers.
A full list of VMA nominees is available here.
The awards show will air live on Aug. 26 at 8 p.m. ET.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto