(CNN) - Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards, along with Lizzo, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Lil Nas X and Rosalía, MTV has announced.
Cabello released her debut solo album, "CAMILA" in January 2018 to rave reviews. She took home artist of the year and video of the year at the 2018 VMAs.
Mendes recently released two new singles, "If I Can't Have You" and his collaboration with Cabello, "Senorita."
Lizzo has been charting around the world with "Juice," "Good As Hell" and "Tempo," featuring Missy Elliott.
Bad Bunny, originally from Puerto Rico, is one of the top Latin urban artists of the moment and one of the pioneers of the Latin Trap movement.
Balvin, originally from Medellin, Colombia, is one of the top streaming music artists in the world.
Lil Nas X is known for the song of the year, "Old Town Road," featuring Billy Ray Cyrus.
Rosalía is making a global splash with her hit interpretations of flamenco music.
The show, hosted by comedian Sebastian Maniscalco, will also feature nominees Cardi B, Drake, H.E.R., Khalid, Jonas Brothers.
A full list of VMA nominees is available here.
The awards show will air live on Aug. 26 at 8 p.m. ET.
- Weinstein to appear in court Monday on indictment not yet made public
- David Ortiz just posted his first photos since being shot in June
- Rory McIlroy wins PGA Tour Championship
- Arpaio announces bid for sheriff re-election after Trump pardon
- 6 takeaways from town halls with Bullock, de Blasio
- 7 dead after small plane and helicopter collide on Spanish Mallorca
- Disney reveals new details about Star Wars hotel, Epcot overhaul
- Louisiana team wins Little League World Series