(CNN) - Ring the alarm!
Beyonce did not disappoint at the closing weekend of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Saturday night -- turning it once again into what fans are calling, "Beychella."
Queen Bey made headlines for her unbelievable performance last weekend. Backed by a full marching band in tribute to historically black colleges, a drumline and dozens of dancers, her powerful headlining set featured a surprise Destiny's Child reunion, her husband Jay-Z and more. But with Beyonce being, well, Beyonce, some wondered how the superstar might mix things up for the festival's second weekend.
With the exception of a wardrobe twist -- shades of magenta instead of bright yellow -- the set followed the same course and was equally all encompassing, complete with her former Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams taking the stage for some of their greatest hits, along with another dance-off with her younger sister, Solange Knowles.
Beyonce's husband Jay-Z also made a highly anticipated return for another round of duets to promote their upcoming "On The Run II" tour.
The one surprise guest was J. Balvin, who joined Beyonce to perform "Mi Gente."
- Study: North America has lost 2.9 billion birds since 1970
- Maine laws expanding abortion access go into effect
- Flaw in iOS 13 can expose your contact details
- Dave wins 2019 Mercury Prize for best album of the year
- 1,000 Amazon employees plan walkout Friday
- Crew member who survived dive boat fire sues owners
- What's known about Trump's phone calls with foreign leaders
- Migrants will again be able to request medical deferments