(CNN) - Ashley Graham is going to be a mom.
The model and her husband, Justin Ervin, shared the happy news in a sweet Instagram post on Wednesday.
"Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life," Graham wrote. "It has been the best journey with my favorite person in the world! Today, we are feeling so blessed, grateful and excited to celebrate with our GROWING FAMILY! Happy anniversary, @mrjustinervin. Life is about to get even better."
Ervin rubbed her stomach, and posted his own photos of the two looking very much in love.
"To my forever love and my daily inspiration," he wrote. "Happy anniversary @ashleygraham. These 9 years have played out like a lifetime. I guess it's because my life really started once you came into it. Now that we've made a life together, let's make a life together. I love you and I love us. All of us..."
Graham commented Ervin's post saying, "You make me so happy. Thank you for these nine years!! I'm so excited for our next chapter together!!"
Congrats to the couple.
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto