(CNN) - Ashley Graham is going to be a mom.
The model and her husband, Justin Ervin, shared the happy news in a sweet Instagram post on Wednesday.
"Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life," Graham wrote. "It has been the best journey with my favorite person in the world! Today, we are feeling so blessed, grateful and excited to celebrate with our GROWING FAMILY! Happy anniversary, @mrjustinervin. Life is about to get even better."
Ervin rubbed her stomach, and posted his own photos of the two looking very much in love.
"To my forever love and my daily inspiration," he wrote. "Happy anniversary @ashleygraham. These 9 years have played out like a lifetime. I guess it's because my life really started once you came into it. Now that we've made a life together, let's make a life together. I love you and I love us. All of us..."
Graham commented Ervin's post saying, "You make me so happy. Thank you for these nine years!! I'm so excited for our next chapter together!!"
Congrats to the couple.
- Weinstein to appear in court Monday on indictment not yet made public
- David Ortiz just posted his first photos since being shot in June
- Rory McIlroy wins PGA Tour Championship
- Arpaio announces bid for sheriff re-election after Trump pardon
- 6 takeaways from town halls with Bullock, de Blasio
- 7 dead after small plane and helicopter collide on Spanish Mallorca
- Disney reveals new details about Star Wars hotel, Epcot overhaul
- Louisiana team wins Little League World Series