(CNN) - The 2019 Coachella lineup is here.
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will be headlined by Childish Gambino, Tame Impala and Ariana Grande.
Artists like Khalid, Zedd, Kid Cudi, Janelle Monae, and the 1975 will be joining them at the music festival -- which is held over two weekends in April.
The festival takes place in Indio, California, every year and draws huge crowds along with big name performers.
This year's event will be held April 12 to 14 and 19 to 21. Passes go on sale Friday at 11 a.m. PT.
- Americans lost $143M in e-dating scams
- 27 hurt on Sacramento, Calif. light rail
- Atlanta official's former wife killed adult children, herself
- Asian markets edge higher
- Senior DHS official exits amid department leadership changes
- Taylor Swift drops 'Lover' video ahead of album launch
- 'Sopranos' actress may testify in Harvey Weinstein trial, source says
- Sen. Tom Cotton says he floated the idea of buying Greenland to Trump