(CNN) - Angelina Jolie for president?
Jolie appeared on BBC Radio 4's "Today" program Friday and was asked by presenter Justin Webb if would consider a career in politics. Her answer didn't rule anything out.
"Honestly, if you'd asked me 20 years ago I would have laughed, I really don't know," she said. "I always say I'll go where I'm needed. I don't know if I'm fit for politics, but then I've also joked that I don't have a skeleton left in my closet. So, I'm pretty open and out there. I can take a lot on the chin, so that's good."
Jolie currently serves as a special envoy to the UN Refugee Agency.
"I honestly will do whatever I think can really make change and right now I am able to work with a UN agency to do a lot of work directly with people in need. I sit in a very interesting place of being able to get a lot done without a title and without it being about myself and my policies. So, for now I'll sit quiet," she added.
When Webb suggested Jolie should run against President Donald Trump in 2020 she replied, "Thank You."
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto