(CNN) - Alanis Morissette is now a mom of three.
The Grammy award-winning singer announced the birth of her third child, a baby boy, Monday on Instagram.
Winter Mercy Morissette-Treadway was born on August 8, the post said.
Morissette has two other children with husband, rapper Mario Treadway, who goes by his stage name, SoulEye.
Their son Ever Imre was born in 2010 and daughter Onyx Solace was born in 2016.
The singer announced her pregnancy on Instagram in March with a photo showing her pregnant profile. She captioned it: "So much NEWness."
Morissette, 45, has been open about her postpartum struggles. In 2017, she revealed to People magazine that she had suffered crippling postpartum symptoms with her children and was still struggling 14 months after the birth of her daughter to the point that "There are days I'm debilitated to the point where I can barely move."
"As a kid, I imagined having children and being with an amazing partner," she said. "This is a whole other wrench I didn't anticipate."
- Trump attacks whistleblower in now-removed tweetstorm
- President Trump: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead
- South African cyclist injured in scuffle with park rangers
- Elon Musk says Las Vegas tunnel hopefully will be operating by 2020
- At least 5 people died in small plane crash near Louisiana airport
- Thai Navy SEAL dies from infection he contracted during cave rescue
- Federal judge denies bid to undo Georgia voter purge
- Trans activist killed in Toronto