Stars, they are just like us.
Especially when it comes to being obsessed with "Game of Thrones."
Aaron Rodgers, the star quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, is the latest celeb to have popped up with a cameo on the wildly popular HBO series.
HBO is owned by CNN's parent company.
Rodgers made a blink-and-you-may-have-missed-it appearance as one of the extras on the show.
Rodgers posted about it on his official Instagram account.
"It was just for a few seconds, but I'll always be thankful to have been on the penultimate episode of @gameofthrones #crazyepisodetonight," Rodgers wrote in the caption of a photo showing him in costume.
Television sports reporter Lily Zhao posted video of Rodgers, in costume, talking about his bit part on the show.
"I was helping a woman, who was injured... then the hell with her I'm getting out of there," Rodgers said in the video.
- Experts question Trump's Turkey rhetoric
- Former NASA scientist says they found life on Mars in the 1970s
- Mark Allen, soldier injured in 2009 search for Bowe Bergdahl, dies
- Year after kidnapping, Jayme Closs says she feels 'stronger every day'
- Ronan Farrow says National Enquirer shredded Trump-related documents
- US troops angered by Trump's Syria policy: 'We betrayed' the Kurds
- Hunter Biden to sit down for TV interview Tuesday
- Many US Nobel Prize winners immigrants