(CNN) - This is what dreams are made of — at least for Kanye West.
West may get the chance to work on an episode of his favorite TV show "Rick and Morty."
During WarnerMedia's upfronts event Wednesday morning, Adult Swim announced the return of the show's fourth season in November 2019.
The event showcases this year's portfolio of entertainment and news platforms to media buyers. CNN is owned by WarnerMedia.
Show creators Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland were asked at the event about their famous superfan West and whether they would ever collaborate with him.
Oh, would they ...
"Ye is a f***ing kindred spirit, genius, visionary," Roiland gushed in a Blast video. "If that guy had the support to do all the ideas he has in his head, he'd be f***ing Elon Musk 2.0."
West is a longtime superfan of the cartoon.
"This is my favorite show," he once tweeted. "I've seen every episode at least 5 times each."
Apparently, Roiland and Harmon feel the same way about the rapper. So much that they're — wait for it— giving Ye his own episode.
"I'm giving him an episode," Harmon said. "I'm making it official. We have 70, he can have one. Kanye, you can have one."
Yep, Harmon just went there.
Of course, the creators did also extend an invitation to Daniel Radcliffe. Maybe every celebrity fan is getting one?
- Giuliani will defy House Democrats' impeachment subpoena
- Mounting frustration inside White House over Hill depositions
- Hotel opening on grounds of Versailles
- Giuliani role unnerves some congressional Republicans
- Sears' future is still in doubt 1 year after bankruptcy filing
- Homemade bomb explodes on Montana school's playground
- Russian military police patrol line between Syrian, Turkish forces
- Researchers hope DNA test may prove bones were Amelia Earhart's