(CNN) - "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" we have been waiting on you.
Disney has released the teaser trailer for the sequel to the 2014 film loosely based on the villainess from "Sleeping Beauty."
Angelina Jolie's Maleficent looks to be locking horns with Queen Ingrith, played by Michelle Pfeiffer, this time around.
Judging by one scene in the teaser, Queen Ingrith and King John (played by Robert Lindsay) are not on Maleficent's good side.
Elle Fanning reprises her role as Aurora, the formerly cursed princess and Maleficent's goddaughter and the Queen of the Moors.
"'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' is a fantasy adventure that picks up several years after 'Maleficent,' in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney's most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora," a statement accompanying the teaser trailer reads. "The film continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within."
"Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" flies into theaters Oct. 18.
- Giuliani will defy House Democrats' impeachment subpoena
- Giuliani role unnerves some congressional Republicans
- Sears' future is still in doubt 1 year after bankruptcy filing
- Homemade bomb explodes on Montana school's playground
- Russian military police patrol line between Syrian, Turkish forces
- Researchers hope DNA test may prove bones were Amelia Earhart's
- Cuba Gooding Jr. pleads not guilty to new charges in sex abuse case
- Zoe Kravitz set to play Catwoman opposite Robert Pattinson's 'Batman'