(CNN) - Get ready for more Anna and Elsa.
Six years after their mega-successful "Frozen" hit theaters, Disney dropped the first trailer for the sequel.
The teaser to the upcoming animated film shows Queen Elsa (Idina Menzel) plunging into a dark and stormy ocean while trying to turn it into ice.
Fans can rest assured that their favorite characters are back: Princess Anna (Kristen Bell), Olaf (Josh Gad), Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) and of course, Sven the reindeer.
"Frozen 2" follows one of the most successful animated movie in Disney's history. The original 2013 film was a global phenomenon, earning more than $1.2 billion at the worldwide box office.
The film also won two Oscars, including best animated feature.
"Frozen" then got even bigger by becoming a huge franchise for Disney via endless merchandising and a hit soundtrack led by Menzel's infectious "Let It Go," which went on to sell over 3 million copies by the summer of 2014, making it one of the top albums of the year. The film was also made into a Broadway show and even a theme park ride at Disney World.
"Frozen 2" hits theaters Nov. 22.
- Pelosi slams Trump's arm sales, troop deployments
- Medics in the Bahamas can smell dead bodies
- The Amazon is still burning
- 'Gully Boy' is India's official entry to the 92nd Academy Awards
- South Korea's young men are fighting against feminism
- NYC judge: Pay undocumented tenant thousands for threatening ICE call
- Los Angeles declared September 21 'Earth, Wind & Fire Day'
- Poll: Warren surges, Biden fades in close Iowa race